Friday, April 29, 2011

Emily and Shawna's first day of vacation

                                   MONDAY   MORNING                                                                            Today Emily and I went to check out a beach house for vacation.It is a six bedroom house two bathroom and you are allowed to have pets.In the beach house there is fooz ball and I was playing and I hit Emily with the ball and we went to the hospital on the way there Emily was crying. when we got back we decided to go to a state forest.   


                                                                                                                                                      MONDAY AFTERNOON
When we  got there we rode in a little jeep to take us around the forest. I brought a picnic basket so we can eat there something was moving in it so Emily opened it and there was a snake I thought I peed my pants!But I noticed that Emily was playing with it so I ran over to get the snake just to be safe so nobody gets hurt  but instead I was the won getting hurt I got bit by the snake ow that hurt.We went to the hospital but luckily it wasn't venamess  and I let Emily keep the snake even know it bit me so we went home for a next day to come

No comments:

Post a Comment